- Birth control pills, patches,or vaginal ring.
- Intrauterine devices: Liletta, Mirena, Kyleena , ParaGard
- Nexplanon implant
- Depo-Provera injections
- Permanent sterilization such as bilateral tubal ligation or complete removal of Fallopian tubes which can reduce the risks of developing ovarian cancer.
- Annual well women exam with pap test and HPV testing.
- Blood tests to screen for anemia, thyroid function, cholesterol level and other health screen markers
- Bladder infection
- Breast problems including breast cancer screening, breast pain, breast mass or nipple discharge.
- HPV vaccination
- Infertility related issues.
- Menopause problems and hormonal replacement
- Menstrual problems such as heavy, painful, irregular periods or no periods
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic pain
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Sexual transmitted disease (STD)screening and treatment
- Stress urinary incontinence (Leaking of urine on coughing and sneezing)
- Uterine fibroids
- Vaginal discharge or infections
- Cosmetic surgeries such as Labiaplasty and Perineoplasty
- Endometrial biopsy
- Endosee hysteroscopy
- Minerva® endometrial ablation for heavy menstrual period
- Saline infused sonohysterogram (HSG)
- Urodynamic testing for stress urinary incontinence
- Bladder suspension
- da Vinci® robotic surgeries for hysterectomy, myomectomy, endometriosis, ovarian cystectomy… which are less painful, less complications and less scarring.
- Endometrial ablation
- Hysterectomy: via laparoscopic, abdominal, or vaginal techniques
- Hysteroscopy including hysteroscopic resection of endometrial polyp
- Laparoscopic removal of ovaries or ovarian cystectomy.
- Minimally invasive surgeries including all laparoscopic gynecologic surgeries